Jump Start

Options
What is your morning motivation Jump start?

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Coffee!!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    dogs
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Coffee!!

Mine too
  • dulinh
    dulinh Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Triple espresso
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,067 Member
    Options
    I have kids so I don't have a choice lol!
    Coffee helps
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    dogs

This. It's the morning statement of "let me out or clean up the puddle" that gets me moving every day. If it's not that, then it's the cat howling his discontent at how I've been starving him to death all night long.
  • mbaker566
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    dogs

This. It's the morning statement of "let me out or clean up the puddle" that gets me moving every day. If it's not that, then it's the cat howling his discontent at how I've been starving him to death all night long.

i did not get up fast enough to avoid the puddle. which she proudly sat down next to.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    dogs

i did not get up fast enough to avoid the puddle. which she proudly sat down next to.

It's usually accompanied with an "I told you so" look. Lucky they are cute.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    My husband went through a phase of waking up at 3 a.m. every day which just happened to coincide with getting a new dog. The dog now thinks he needs to be up at 3 a.m. every day and is very proud of herself for being his alarm clock.

I need to remember to get a stupid dog next time.
  • mbaker566
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    My husband went through a phase of waking up at 3 a.m. every day which just happened to coincide with getting a new dog. The dog now thinks he needs to be up at 3 a.m. every day and is very proud of herself for being his alarm clock.

I need to remember to get a stupid dog next time.

i used to get up early to run or previously mentioned dog will cry for a potty break so a foster dog learned that 4:30am is a good time to pee. she took this lesson to her new parents.

i have been drinking more fluids. so i need to not just wake up but also get out of bed.
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I really don't feel like i get moving until i had my coffee but sometime that don't happen until 30 mins after waking up and getting ready for work
  • bambee2013
    bambee2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I need coffee.
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    taking my dog for his walk / run ( like me he needs to lose weight )
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,040 Member
    Options
    In summer, on-water rowing. In Winter, I skip morning entirely a lot of days. (Retirement is a wonderful thing.)

OK, JK. Kinda.

Breakfast, with a big chunk of the day's protein, realistically. I can go for a while without coffee, but let's not take that too far . . . .
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    ideally coffee ...then the dogs.. but many times.. dogs..then coffee.