21 with over 100 pounds to lose

Hello everyone, I'm back at it again! I need some friends to keep me on the grind and to set me straight!

Replies

• I have 100 pounds to lose to. I need someone to set me straight sometimes. I am 46 and have health problems that I need to do this.
  • caltamirano93
    caltamirano93 Posts: 4 Member
    Good luck !!!
  • jehnahope
    jehnahope Posts: 2 Member
    I’m 21 and looking to lose around 100 lbs overall as well! We got this girl💪🏻 one day at a time
  • Musaniac
    Musaniac Posts: 26 Member
    Also 21 and hoping to lose some of the weight gained in college before I graduate. Feel free to add!
  • cryptidsun
    cryptidsun Posts: 14 Member
    25 and a bit less to lose but always looking for more motivation among everyone! More the merrier and all that :D
  • HeatherMRV93
    HeatherMRV93 Posts: 10 Member
    Girl same.
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    I've got 70 to lose. We CAN do this, everyone!
  • LocdNLoaded89
    LocdNLoaded89 Posts: 8 Member
    I have 100 lbs to lose too love!! We can do this! I’d love to be buddies, we can check in and encourage each other. The same goes to anyone else - the more the merrier!
  • sarahr135
    sarahr135 Posts: 9 Member
    I need to lose 60. Time to start living life! Good luck everyone.
  • curlster
    curlster Posts: 18 Member
    Good luck I’m after loosing 40
  • bambee2013
    bambee2013 Posts: 49 Member
    I'm a lot older than you guys. I am 53 with 30lbs to lose. It is soooo difficut at this age. WE CAN DO THIS1!!!
  • Jessilemley
    Jessilemley Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 24 with 103 pounds to lose. We can do this!
  • manmit1432018
    manmit1432018 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone

I am new here. Would love some support and guidance!

Please add me manmit1432018 if you can help provide motivation :)
  • ItsLlyric
    ItsLlyric Posts: 2 Member
    Hey guys! I have a facebook group chat where we talk everyday, share recipes and support each others journey. If youd like to join, just like this message or add me!
  • dearalix3
    dearalix3 Posts: 1 Member
    Same here!! Anyone who is in the same boat please add me :) I need the motivation!!
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    @allikost you can add me
  • nubakanma
    nubakanma Posts: 4 Member
    Hello Everyone, I'm 35 with over 100lbs to lose. I am unable to exercise currently due to severe back pain and sciatica. I am hoping to not gain weight and to lose weight while I am unable to walk. Support needed to ensure I am doing the right things. Any exercise tips that can be done sitting without affecting the back.
  • Jays_Lines
    Jays_Lines Posts: 33 Member
    Hey all, I've been over weight my whole life but recently, after trial and error, massive failures combined successes, and bouts of wanting to give up vs motivation, I figured out what works for me.

I'm 70lbs down and now using Myfitness Pal to lose the last 30lbs.

I'd love to be here for help and support and also build a community to keep me motivated to keeo the weight off/keep getting into shape.

Feel free to friend me and reach out!
  • iDad74
    iDad74 Posts: 61 Member
    allikost wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm back at it again! I need some friends to keep me on the grind and to set me straight!

1 workout, 1 pound at a time. You'll get there.