Weight loss Pills

Options
Just wondering,
I tried xenadrine about a year ago. I didnt lose weight because i didnt have a proper exercise and diet plan to go with it. It did give me lots of energy though.

Now that I have been keeping up with my diet and exercise, i have been looking for somthing to help me even more.

Anyone got anything?

Replies

• emswear
    emswear Posts: 11
    Options
    I've been using HealthE trim. Its been giving me energy and I fill up a lot quicker.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    PLEASE don't rely on pills to help your weight loss.
    I tried this ages ago and at the age of 17 my blood pressure went up WAAAAAY too high, also my resting pulse went up to above 200 and I was at risk of a heart attack.

Slow and steady is what wins the race I reacon, it is a lifestyle change. Those pills **** with you way too much and also losing weight too fast can give you loose skin! (yukky)

Sorry I am not trying to be rude I am just trying to help...
  • Venezla_c
    Venezla_c Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I been taking RoxyLean and works wonderful you can get it at GNC for around $25.99
    Just take one a day before breakfast.
  • Venezla_c
    Venezla_c Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I been taking RoxyLean and works wonderful you can get it at GNC for around $25.99
    Just take one a day before breakfast.
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Weight loss pills are NOT healthy for you. They can mess you up. Add to that, once you go off of them, people tend to gain that weight back.

There are more natural ways to boost your metabolism. You eat right, every 3 hours or so. You work out. And then you eat foods that increase your metabolism (like white tea and green tea).

Stay away from starches and be VERY picky on your grains and other carbs. Eat lot's of protein.

Diet pills....bad!

God bless~
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    PLEASE don't rely on pills to help your weight loss.
    I tried this ages ago and at the age of 17 my blood pressure went up WAAAAAY too high, also my resting pulse went up to above 200 and I was at risk of a heart attack.

Slow and steady is what wins the race I reacon, it is a lifestyle change. Those pills **** with you way too much and also losing weight too fast can give you loose skin! (yukky)

Sorry I am not trying to be rude I am just trying to help...
    The risks with taking weightloss pills is a do they work and dont they work, medical issues may occur, but if one is stuck in a rut it maybe a boost for them to try.....
    As with the flabby skin, i lost 17 kilos relatively quickly from exercise and i have that loose skin, doing diet pills wouldnt change my gut hanging 3 inchees over my undies.
    I think do them if you feel strongly, everyone is different, just do you research and dont rely on the permanence of it.
    Good luck