Mederma stretch mark

Options
hey all! Has anyone tried thhe me derma stretch mark cream? I used regular me derma for stretch marks after my first child, and had a major improvement, just wondering if this one is any different.

Replies

• AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I've never tried the Mederma one, I'm interested in hearing the results as well.

I have been using Strivectin SD, the new formula, and it's very impressive with the results staying even after you stop using it. My only issue is that it can be a bit pricy, but cheaper than surgery I suppose. :)
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ive been using bio oil and the results have been amazingg.. i can barely see them now!
  • geojulia
    geojulia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been using the Mederma stretch mark creme for 4 months now, ever since the birth of my second child. I also used the regular Mederma for several months after my first baby. I was one of the very unfortunate ones to get many stretch marks during pregnancy. I have seen a huge difference in the last few months - a drastic lightening of the marks and better skin tone. Nothing like my beautiful pre-baby skin, though. I think I'll continue using the creme for a few more months. I'll try anything at this point.