Greetings

Options
kvitsh
kvitsh Posts: 13 Member
Hello, all.

I hope to lose 90 pounds, have lost two so far in my first week.

Really find this site helpful. I've never kept track of calories before and I've found it quite enlightening.

Feel free to send me a friend request!

Replies

• mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Good luck on your journey x
  • shadykins
    Options
    Your going to love it. Log on every day, keep up on your journals, drink lots of wate and lots of friends for support.

Im "shadykins" if you want to add me.
  • 130ismygoal
    130ismygoal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I love this site. It helped me to understand my eating style so much better. I was at another site before this, granted I lost 80% of my weight there, I Have found better motivation and friends here.

Just remember to log your food, exercise and drink all your water. Best wishes and good journey!!!
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can lose those 90 lbs!
  • savannahjayne
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new to myfitnesspal - love this site. This is so handy and keeps me on track. My first goal is to lose the 22 lbs I gained after I quit smoking. Smoke free for 8 months now. This site is going to help me to my first goal. :smile
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Greeting to you & Way to go! This site is full of mutual support. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    P.S. Luv ur profile pic... she is my hero! Well, maybe in the running with Wonder Woman ;-)
  • SusanD145
    Options
    Greetings to you, too. I've just joined, trying to get serious about my health. We can do this! We're on our way.