Hello

Hello Everyone, I am new here and I am a little intimidated. It’s hard for me to talk about my weight but I need support. I have lupus and it’s out of control. Last night at the Drs my bp was 212/104! I have to lose this weight for my health. I have 70 lbs to go to reach my goal!

Replies

• SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Hello Everyone, I am new here and I am a little intimidated. It’s hard for me to talk about my weight but I need support. I have lupus and it’s out of control. Last night at the Drs my bp was 212/104! I have to lose this weight for my health. I have 70 lbs to go to reach my goal!

Hello you can do it. i dont like talking much about my weight either i get embarrassed Welcome to MFP
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Go to the "Getting Started" board. The very first pinned thread is "Adopt a Noob" (entry to paired threads for linking potential mentors and mentees.) Read the opening post on how to contact a potential mentor, then take a look at the mentor profiles . When you find a good match of description of what one is offering / what you are willing / able to do, follow the guidelines to make contact.

(BTW, I am NOT in the Mentor program, so don't look for me ... but I have made it a bit of a mission to point people who are just starting towards this thread)