Separation/divorce

Options
hey all. I'd really like to make some friends on here that have been thru a separation or divorce. Feeling really lonely and scared :( oh what a way to spend my Friday night

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I went through a divorce from a hateful, verbally/physically abusive, cheating man...it was hard but it was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Feel free to add me or send me a message:)
  • Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me :wink: divorced 4 years ago and it was the best thing I've EVER done!
  • balowry1
    balowry1 Posts: 85
    Options
    I've been through a divorce. ONE of the worst times in my life. Know that you're not alone! :flowerforyou:
  • ginny1214
    ginny1214 Posts: 338
    Options
    Thanks so much, all of you. I am definitely throwing myself a pity party right now. I think I need to kick myself out of this party lol
  • hopespringseternal
    Options
    I got divorced 5 years ago and almost immediately found the love of my life. I know it can be scary but you will get through. The right person will come along, and if not, it's not the end of the world. Love yourself and live life to the fullest!!!
  • billyboxer
    Options
    Hey, how you doing now? Feeling a bit stronger? There are many chapters in a book...who says we have to read them all with the same person?
  • thegymbunny
    thegymbunny Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, been through it and survived! MUCH happier, just a bit more poor. Lol!!!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Well MFP is full of motivational and supportive people. Hope all goes well!:flowerforyou:
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Been there done that have the T-Shirt and the mug...been 4 years for me...2 precious kids...everyday is a new day with new opportunities. Best wishes on your journey. :wink: