Any MFP Junkies out there?

Options
I have never been a computer addict (except to Microsoft Excel, lol) - I have not been a Facebook fanatic, Twitter tweeter, or even a Text messager gone wild. When I started MFP I was afraid of over exposure. Now, I have to say, I am an MFP Junkie! I love to read the success stories and NSV's. I love to check in on my friends and help motivate new friends! I'm an addict! :laugh: Who'da thunk it??? :blushing:

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    likewise :blushing:
  • SadieLuvzWolvez
    Options
    yea same here!
  • Merrymel
    Merrymel Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello my name is Melanie and I am a MFPaholic!
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm the same! I love reading the success stories. They are such an inspiration!
  • peddlepusher
    Options
    same here!
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    I love it. Every day I have to check my newsfeed to see how others are doing and to make sure I keep at what I'm doing. I love the encouragement I get and I love giving encouragement too. It keeps me motivated, I don't want to fail because I will let my MFP friends down so I keep going. I'm fairly new though, so maybe I'm still in the honeymoon stage but I hope it lasts for a long time!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day -
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    smiley-raising-waving-hand.gif

I would be lost without this website. :heart:

:)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I wasn't at first, but I'm in here more than once per day now. :flowerforyou:
  • sweettoothfairy
    sweettoothfairy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I officially declare myself as MFPaddict...
  • shadykins
    Options
    Me too. I joined 3 weeks ago but couldnt figure out how to do things in it but a week after, checked it out more and love it now. Im on several times every day. I read alot of the different stories people add, I just love it...I really think I am addicted already..as much as facebook.

Always looking for more friends.. add me if you like any of you. Shadykins
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My co-worker told me yesterday that they're planning an intervention for me! lol
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    I'm definitely addicted to MFP. Much more than I've ever been with facebook or other websites. I find myself logging on and checking the success stories section multiple times a day.
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My name is Wendy and I'm an addict *to MFP* :love: I love you MFP!!!!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My co-worker told me yesterday that they're planning an intervention for me! lol

LMAO!!!! They should get on the wagon instead!!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I am here ALL of the time!! I check my phone app probably 15 times a day, I'm on at work (really gotta try to curb that a bit before I get in trouble!), I'm on at home FIRST thing in the morning, then again before going to bed. I'm definitely a bonafied MFPaholic! :drinker: