Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What did you do today?

meeper123
meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
We went on a long walk and played at the park how about you?

Replies

• lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    i took my dog for his morning brisk walk / jog & i baked a christmas fruit bread loaf.
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    Woke up, make breakfast, and getting the kids ready to go to Nanny's house for the night. Today is my 6 year anniversary (dating) with my husband and tomorrow is our 5 year marriage anniversary. Going to a fancy steakhouse restaurant tonight :)

Also, I will be eating the most delicious looking chocolate cheesecake and beef wellington.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    So far, 2 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, and 2 breakfasts, one for me and one for Mrs. Tonight we're going to a church potluck.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited December 2018
    Well, I woke up and realized I was alive... so that was a good start. Then I went to put gas in my car and while I was there I bought a Cinnabon Streusel Muffin with frosting on top and inside. I parked somewhere and ate it as I observed how other people were starting their morning. Some people were wearing pajamas outside of their house. Interesting.

Back at headquarters now. I think that streusel had over 100g of sugar because I feel something. Will provide more updates as the day goes along but please temper your excitement.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Currently still in bed but about to get up and get ready to walk my dog
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Went to the park because it was warm and lovely out hope you all had a great day