What did you do today?

meeper123
meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
We went on a long walk and played at the park how about you?

Replies

• lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    i took my dog for his morning brisk walk / jog & i baked a christmas fruit bread loaf.
  • megleighd
    megleighd Posts: 53 Member
    Woke up, make breakfast, and getting the kids ready to go to Nanny's house for the night. Today is my 6 year anniversary (dating) with my husband and tomorrow is our 5 year marriage anniversary. Going to a fancy steakhouse restaurant tonight :)

Also, I will be eating the most delicious looking chocolate cheesecake and beef wellington.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    So far, 2 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, and 2 breakfasts, one for me and one for Mrs. Tonight we're going to a church potluck.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited December 2018
    Well, I woke up and realized I was alive... so that was a good start. Then I went to put gas in my car and while I was there I bought a Cinnabon Streusel Muffin with frosting on top and inside. I parked somewhere and ate it as I observed how other people were starting their morning. Some people were wearing pajamas outside of their house. Interesting.

Back at headquarters now. I think that streusel had over 100g of sugar because I feel something. Will provide more updates as the day goes along but please temper your excitement.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Currently still in bed but about to get up and get ready to walk my dog
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Went to the park because it was warm and lovely out hope you all had a great day