plateau busting tips and green tea pills

Options
I read on here eating apples all day works. But what else does? Haven't hit it yet but for when I do! I just know I will.

Alsooo, bought some green tea pills... has anyone tried them and what did you experience?

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I tried green tea pills - all they did was make me jittery and nervous feeling. Didn't notice a bit of difference in my weight (and I went through the whole bottle of them).
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I haven't plateau'd yet either, but i do drink a cup of green tea a day, supposed to be good for the digestion, amongst other things, cant say if its actually making a diff as not tried any time without it, but it surely can't hurt, although I am thinking of looking into caffeine free.
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    I highly doubt eating apples all day will break through a plateau..alll day long =a lot of extra sugar (I think you refer to eating one before a meal, as it makes you feel full faster). The only thing that is truly going to work will be a good clean diet and proper exercise. That being said, when I hit a plateau after eating clean and training hard, I'll take a thermogenic product to help give me a little extra boost. Green tea can be helpful in that sense (and it also has antioxidants so you can get dbl the benefits) or you can try a product like Recreate for a little bit more stimulant (it's still considered "low")...if you do this, make sure to keep to your diet and drink a lot of water, this product has helped me time and time again in dropping those last few pounds.
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    I tried green tea pills - all they did was make me jittery and nervous feeling. Didn't notice a bit of difference in my weight (and I went through the whole bottle of them).

Oh! That's not good. Not looking forward to taking them haha bit personal but did you pee a lot? I hate going to the toilet a lot lol
  • luckyandme
    luckyandme Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Don't know much about green tea pills but I did the jillian michaels detox and fat burner pills for the 2 weeks...week 1 detox and week 2 probiotic and fatburners. The detox was gentle and the fatburner didn't make me jittery like some pills can. I'm looking into another product in the line that is suppose to help lower your calorie intake. I guess but suppressing your appetite some. It seems like it could help out. IDK. I'm interested to read what others have to say about both products.