I think I see a difference in my face

cfremon
cfremon Posts: 44 Member
A family member just uploaded and shared photos from last May, when all of my family gathered for my grandfather's funeral. When I was looking through the photos, I was at first a little sad, thinking about how I wished I still had more time to spend with my grandpa and about how I wished that my family lived a bit closer together (we don't get to see each other often). Then I suddenly realized that I looked a lot heavier in those pictures than in a picture taken of me about a month ago -- and I was really happy about it. I do a lot of social/ballroom dancing, and I'd been depressed that the recent pictures taken of me dancing didn't seem at all different than the pictures taken of me a few months ago. But seeing at least a little bit of difference in my face makes me feel like at least some of all this hard work is paying off. :)

May 6, 2011 @ 213 lbs

15douo3.jpg

July 23, 2011 @ 203 lbs

9b956f.jpg

Replies

• ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    When we lose weight, we lose it all over our body, not really in one place.
  • AEcklar813
    AEcklar813 Posts: 184 Member
    I think I see it too =) way to go and keep up your efforts!
  • cfremon
    cfremon Posts: 44 Member
    When we lose weight, we lose it all over our body, not really in one place.

I didn't claim that I wasn't losing weight anywhere else.
  • SJB016
    SJB016 Posts: 38
    Great job!! i can definitely see it.. i for one lose it in my face first.. and yes all over too ;) but there are certain spots that kind of jump out when the pounds start to shed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!