Need friends please, lost everyone due to misbehaving app

Options
I had to delete my account and create a new one because my app screwed up.
I lost all my friends here in the process so I am not just searching for my old friends but hoping more people will add me!
I keep a diary set where you can view it. I'm almost 42 yrs.old. I'm a mom and I've struggled with consistency but have learned to not be so hard on myself and allow myself foodie days on special occasions. I used to let it spiral me out of control but I am in this for life and know it's about sustainability!
Just a bit about me, I have twins who are 21 and my youngest child is 13. I have a dog and cat i love as well. Not wanting to meet any guys on here for any other reason than to be supportive pals just to put that out there but i enjoy being pals with anyone that just wants a fit friend. I love walking outdoors when the weather allows. I live in Kansas City so that's not happening right now. Anyways, that's the basics and would love me some pals.

Replies

• tarabishop33
    tarabishop33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    PS I don't use a scale. So it'll always say i lost 0 lbs. Scale was no friend of mine.
  • doubleIronDog
    doubleIronDog Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I’m here if you need a friend! No funny business:)
  • jjorda5
    jjorda5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jerrie. In the past 3 year I have lost my mother, two sisters & a cousin. Prior to this, I had been very focused on my weight and had lost 17 pds. I went from weighing 217 lbs down to 200 lbs. I am now up 212 lbs. and feel just terrible with the extra weight. I really need to get my weight back down. My goal weight is 180 pds. so I need to lose 32 pds. I just rejoined My Fitness Pal & could use some friends to help hold each other accountable.
  • kandy1005
    kandy1005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi @tarabishop33! My name is Candace and I currently live in Independence. I’m a mom of three (9,6, and 3...plus a husband! Lol). I graduated from nursing school back in December and decided to dust off the MyFitnessPal app after gaining the “freshman 15” in my last semester of school. 🤣. I’d love to connect so we can help keep each other motivated! #gochiefs
  • kandy1005
    kandy1005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi @jjorda5! I’m so sorry for your loss! 😢. I’d love to connect with you so that we can help each other stay focused on our goals!
  • cmartelli1985
    cmartelli1985 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Carmel and I’m 33 years old. I have 4 kids under 7 and over the years have put on weight with each pregnancy. Work from home and struggling to do exercise. This year I have decided no more excuses. My goal is everyday to walk on the treadmill for 30 mins and to feel confident in myself. Feel free to add me. Need to lose 39 kilos