63 lbs lost! Looking for new friends

Options
roblopez48
roblopez48 Posts: 23 Member
edited December 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everybody looking for friends to encourage and for encouragement. Let me know what your goals are. Add me

Replies

• ldukes218
    ldukes218 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! My long term goals are to lose 70 pounds, and tone and tighten everything.
  • roblopez48
    Options
    Thank you for the that. I need all the help I can get. Seems like the temptations are always there
  • roblopez48
    Options
    Let’s lose those lbs today!
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Nice job man !
  • roblopez48
    Options
    Thanks bro
  • amy19355
    amy19355 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    That's got to feel great!

I'd be interested to hear about your methods, and , to know if you are still on a weight loss plan, or if you are moving into maintanance mode?

• caindove11
    caindove11 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • JLose65
    JLose65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats on that, so glad to hear!. I’ve never had to lose weight before, but the 50s caught up with me. Now my goal is to lose 65-70 pounds. Ive lost 10 in a month, just counting calories with this app. Nothing else motivated me until i started doing this. Somehow seeing it written in front of me is very motivating. How exactly did you lose that weight and how long did it take you?
  • Happily_Chaotic
    Happily_Chaotic Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I want to drop 30-35 lbs :)
  • lilypmayer
    lilypmayer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just need to drop ten to get to my goal of 105! You are an inspiration!!!!!
  • shestacy
    shestacy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just signed up today, my goals are short term and long term. Short term I need to lose the fat! I could definitely benefit from having friends and finding motivation through their success.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Good job!! I've lost about 33 lbs but I've still got about 105 lbs to go.