Not new but need friends!

Options
Hi everybody!

I've been on and off with MFP for a few years now and went from 230 lbs to about 140. I'm mostly happy with where I am now but I want to lose a few more inches! I don't weigh myself anymore because I have pretty severe body dysmorphia, so I'll be tracking progress through measurements only unless I get to a point where I feel good enough about myself to weigh myself again.

So about me. I'm a college student and I work. I don't make much money so I prioritize high-protein low-cost foods. I tend to be pretty funny and I love memes. I'm not easily offended and I can talk to almost anybody about almost anything

I'd love to have some friends to complete this journey with!

Replies

• Little_Suzy_Asskicker
    Options
    I'll add ya. I'm Susan. I've been on mfp for a little over a year. I've lost 130 lbs in 15 months. I'm at goal. Now I have to come up with more challenges. Just ran a 1/2 10 days ago. I love to lift heavy weights. I am a clean-eater and eat whole foods. I don't count calories, MACROS, weigh or measure food.....it works for me....intuitive eater.
  • ShopGirl9999
    ShopGirl9999 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I am about your weight and wabt to lose at least 10. Doing 10K steps and staying active. Eating clean and max 1400 calories.
    Feel free to add me