130 lbs lost

Options
Not much of a poster or visitor on the community side, but here I am, trying to get through my last hour of work! Haha. Hi guys and gals. My name is Susan. I joined mfp last November (2017). I have been on my weight loss journey since 9/21/2017 (to be exact!). These days....I'm down 130 lbs. I'm at goal....I actually continually made new goals along the way, and I'm crushing those as well. I basically lived my life in a healthy weight-range. I'm 5'6". I was fit. Conscious of my weight....always. Then.....well, stuff happened. Bad stuff. And in a 4-5 year span, I doubled my body weight. I gained 130 lbs on my 130lb body. Actually, 132 lbs. I started out at 262 in Sept 2017. I'm at 132 now, and don't plan to lose anymore. I run consistently. Lift (heavy) consistently. I'm damn proud of the work I have put in, and continue to put in, actually. I do have a recent before/after, but I posted it on my "page" the day stupid mfp decided to break and not show a feed. DANG IT! lol I wouldn't mind giving my friends list a little energy boost.......if you care to add me. However, please be sure you are a consistent logger-inner (lol), and please write me a message...don't just click "add".

I give great support. I don't lecture or force "my ways". But if you're seeking advice/help, I certainly have it to give. I'd also love seasoned mfpers that are fitness buffs/foodies like me.

Thank you for reading! Good luck on your journey! ;)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!