Rotisserie Chicken Recipes

Options
Kevin0511
Kevin0511 Posts: 19 Member
You’re probably reading this because you know how convenient it is to pick up a rotisserie chicken from the store. I usually make different sandwiches with mine after shredding it. What other ways do you all use it?

Replies

• CAC10456
    CAC10456 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Enchiladas. Mix with salsa and cheese, roll up in tortillas, cover with enchilada sauce and more cheese. Bake. I use leftover turkey for this also. A family favorite.
  • cogirljb55
    cogirljb55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Mix with avocado, onions, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper...so yummy!!!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,625 Member
    Options
    The simplest chicken salad. Chopped up chicken with a chopped avocado, a jar of commercial salsa, and a sprinkle of coriander. Serve in soft taco shells.
  • Sambo_fitness
    Sambo_fitness Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I do so much with it!!! Easy to toss in soups, curry, use as a pizza topping, quick preworkout snack, tacos... Just to name a few ideas
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My fav is quesadillas! I place a flour tortilla on a grill pan, top with some cheese, add chicken and veggies, top with another tortilla and turn and grill on the other side. I also make soup and chicken salad.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Soup!!!
    I boil the back of the whole chicken and some of the bones in 2 cups of water and 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth, and I add the seasoning of choice. I let it boil for an hour or so at low heat, until all the meat is off the bones.
    I use the broth to make any kind of soup that I like, mostly vegetable. I add the pieces of chicken to the pot. Tasty and healthy.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Super tasty chicken noodle soup: shredded chicken, chopped onion, carrots and celery, little garlic, several cups of low-sodium chicken broth, little water, salt, pepper and Saute the onion, carrot and celery in canola oil or the like for about 5 minutes, then stir in everything else, bring to boil, then add the noodles, 8 minutes and you've got soup.