Looking for a friend on this journy

Options
Hello Everyone,

I have contemplated doing this because I have just been so disappointed in myself and the weight I have put on the last couple of years, but have been too embarrassed to reach out. I have about 40lbs to lose and that feels insurmountable to me. I always find ways to accomplish goals, but this one has flat out kicked my butt and it has been beyond frustrating! I would love to find someone else to share this journy/accountability with in order to help each other!!

Replies

• IhapElwasifi
    IhapElwasifi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon
  • doubleIronDog
    doubleIronDog Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!
  • halfadaniel
    halfadaniel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You got this! Feel free to add me for motivation!
  • staciemlars
    staciemlars Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We’re in the same boat. I’d be happy to have you as a buddy. Let’s do this!!
  • Sswolfwood
    Sswolfwood Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Had a good session yesterday. Was so sore this morning could barely move my arms. Gave it a few hours just had an amazing session again. Was hard the first 20 mins after I warmed up and pushed through the pain I feel great. Was worth it just told myself that it would be and it was. ;)
  • henrykratky6944
    henrykratky6944 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Make yourself a priority. If 40 pounds seems insurmountable, don’t think about 40 pounds, Think about what you are going to do for yourself today that supports the goal. I’m taking on 70 pounds and I know I can do what I need to do today. What is your plan?
  • memea83
    memea83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm here if you are still after friends. I'm 6 weeks into my getting healthy journey.. Lost 18 pounds so far. Another about 40 to go 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I know I can do it! And so can you!
  • SolanineNightshade
    Options
    hi feel free to add me...i know the feeling, but with a little consistency it will happen!
  • beardniron_wes
    beardniron_wes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Remember fitness should be about the journey!! Enjoy the ride, don’t aim for the finish line!
  • spanna78
    spanna78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 40lbs whilst I’m 40. 6 weeks in though and still need to really get started so would love some motivation....