fat fat fat

Options
here i am again trying to beat this thing yet again this time i am at my heaviest in 10 years ahhhhhhhhhhh:cry:

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    be positive, you can do this

all the best

Stu
  • breezee47
    Options
    Me Too!!! Hang in there! We can do it!
  • cortez1954
    Options
    thanks im going to give it my all ttys..:smile:
  • Butterfly3081
    Butterfly3081 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you can do it!
  • soozy84
    soozy84 Posts: 118
    Options
    Good luck :)
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    If your always hungry, it is because you are not supplying your body with the nutrients it needs. Phases of eating. Starvation mode, burning mode and storing mode.

Starvation mode:

If your food is digested then your body goes into starvation mode. If your body becomes lethargic during this time it will slowly shut you down to cannibalize itself and try to store what it has. "Homeostasis". The longer the time between eating, the stronger the homeostasis is.

Burning mode:

Your body burns what you put in it. It all breaks down into something called 32ATP, or "Glucose" and other acids and enzymes. Glucose is the brain and muscle energy source. Giving your body the right nutrients and micronutrients maintains your muscles and gives you an abundance of energy.

Storing mode:

Too much glucose, (food) and the pancreas gives you insulin and stores the excess food as fat storages. It doesn't matter what you eat its the amount of food/calories/glucose. that you put into your stomach. Eat more than your body burns, you get fat. Simple.

Eating chemicals or poisons, (food additives) causes the body to store fat when it working too hard trying to maintaining homeostasis. It stores the poisons in fat so that it will get back to it when homeostasis has a chance too. An over indulgence in these types of poisons, makes homeostasis store fat/poison cells in your body. Certain minerals and vitamins will wash those out.

Perspective:

Look at food as a fuel source and not a place to go when things get tough. Gaining weight is not an eating problem; it's a starvation problem. Your body gets hungry because you are not giving it the proper nutrients. Therefore your body is telling you to eat....eat.....eat.