PCOS and TTC

Options
Anyone else here have PCOS and having issues conceiving? I am trying to start a discussion/support group as there seems to be a lack of a current active one. I know PCOS has a lot of unique challenges and thought it would be useful to have a group for those of us that are dealing with the same issues to chat, rant, and discuss solutions, etc. Please let me know if any of you would be interested or if there is a current active group that I missed somehow!

Replies

• SydneyMarshall1416
    Options
    I have been recently diagnosed with PCOS and my husband I are TTC. I would love a support group through this journey of making lifestyle changes for weight loss and controlling my symptoms.
  • Mseckley
    Mseckley Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Okay! I'll add you and invite you to what I've set up, we'll see if any other show. :)
  • laurentheiss
    laurentheiss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PCOS, was TTC for 5 years before my youngest who is 9 mo now. Working on better managing PCOS symptoms now
  • ashlynmarie1996
    ashlynmarie1996 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS myself, it’s been really tough trying to lose the weight that I have gained two years ago I have been the same weight and have been on multiple diets and I don’t seem to break the 200 mark on the scale. My boyfriend and I have also been TTC, we have had 2 miscarriages so far and no luck. I have recently been put on Metformin until I get pregnant because I am afraid of the long term affects of Metformin. Just know that if you do struggle with PCOS you are not the only one out there ❤️
  • bpatriquin24
    bpatriquin24 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    This would be something I'm also interested in joining. I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS after TTC for over a year. I have also started metformim to try and regulate, but am finding side effects hard to work with.
    B
  • sarahcarney11
    sarahcarney11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in joining this group for support! I do not have a diagnosis of PCOS, however my husband was recently diagnosed with infertility after we had been TTC for a year. We were told our only shot at pregnancy was through IVF, howeverrrrr my BMI is too high for IVF currently.
  • ArasynyaCain
    ArasynyaCain Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been recently diagnosed with PCOS and have been struggaling to get my symptoms and weight under control for over a year not but my weight has been stuck between 200-190. I am not yet TTC, but my boyfriend and I are getting married in November and I'd like to get my symptoms under control now so that when were ready we can concieve.
  • monkey_86
    monkey_86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there I also was diagnosed with PCOS. My husband and I are planning on starting a family next year and I’m hoping to lose 65 lb by March of next year too. Would love to join the group
  • CaramelKhaleesi
    CaramelKhaleesi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! i was diagnosed with PCOS about 6 years ago and I'm currently TTC. I would definitely join a group :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Me🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I have PCOS and have been TTC for 3 years. 2 failed fertility treatments.
  • jparrymore
    jparrymore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, recently diagnosed with pcos and would really benefit from inspiration and support of others who understand what it is like to have it. Is there an active group I can join? :)
  • sarahcarney11
    sarahcarney11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else super nervous about the holidays? Any advice for getting through it? I’m so not ready for the questions about when we are going to have children from family and friends. Infertility is such a struggle. And on top of that there will be so much food around and social pressure to eat and drink everything that will throw off the diet.