21 with over 100 pounds to lose

2»

Replies

• fergusonjamillah
    fergusonjamillah Posts: 83 Member
    Girl i feel you im 20 and i weight 291 and its preventing me from living my life and i cant keep procastinating with my health so im ready. Even if i keep delaying it off and failing ima keep trying because i want and need this to work.
  • RabiaH1988
    RabiaH1988 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey all, I've been over weight my whole life but recently, after trial and error, massive failures combined successes, and bouts of wanting to give up vs motivation, I figured out what works for me.

I'm 70lbs down and now using Myfitness Pal to lose the last 30lbs.

I'd love to be here for help and support and also build a community to keep me motivated to keeo the weight off/keep getting into shape.

Feel free to friend me and reach out!

That's a brilliant result ! Well done, I want to lose 55lbs !! hopefully by the beginning of summer 2019 !!
  • LaurenMT96
    LaurenMT96 Posts: 184 Member
    I'm 22 and lost 85lbs since February, losing the last 10-13lbs now. Feel free to add me :)
  • tbduarte1
    tbduarte1 Posts: 84 Member
    I am 35 year old father of three looking to lose around 150 pounds. Taking it slow this time learning what I do wrong and not setting myself up for failure.
  • Alyygarcia
    Alyygarcia Posts: 2 Member
    Same here I need to loose atleast 70 lbs I currently weigh 204 and I just lost my baby which is why I decided to change my lifestyle and start of new after a loss, I have always been telling myself that I will loose weight and never did before I gave birth to my stillborn I weighted 226 the most I have ever gainedbefore I got regnant I weighed 210. I'm ready for a new change and I'm sure my baby boy will be glad I did this I'm also doing it for my own good and health. Any ideas of good healthy recipes or excercises that y'all have that y'all have seen results with?
  • amyelizbeth
    amyelizbeth Posts: 58 Member
    I'm 22 and I have 47 pounds to lose. I've been on mfp for about 2 years or so. I've gained back most of the weight that I had lost after changing jobs numerous times, starting college again and becoming more comfortable in my relationship. I want to get back into fitness and losing weight so feel free to add me!