best protein meal replacement shakes?

Options
Can anyone recommend a meal replacement shake that is high in protein & fiber and low in sugar that tastes good too (I like vanilla usually)? I think this would help me during my busy mornings & am overwhelmed by all the choices out there. Thanks!

Replies

• taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    high protein &fiber, low sugar: Whey (sugar free) and oats blended together.
  • sherodswife
    sherodswife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Atkins shakes are really good and you don't have to be on atkins to have them. Very filling and high in protein while low in sugar.
  • mhig011975
    mhig011975 Posts: 181
    Options
    Shakeology, its expensive, but taste soooo good.
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The Visalus shakes are amazing. Less than a gram of sugar. It's also known as Body by Vi. I have been taking for a week and am down 4 lbs.
  • em1976
    em1976 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I make my own using protein powder,lite cottage cheese,trim milk,vanilla essence and if i want a thicker one i use yoghurt,ice blocks or if im feeling indulgent frozen berries or banana.I add equal or splenda.So id say basic would be trim milk,protein powder,vanilla essence,splenda and some ice.

If im in mood for super sweet I add lite cream cheese.Around 200 for basic ones and anywhere up to 400 for my butterscotch/banana which I have to eat with a spoon:)
  • zapatasbloodjv
    Options
    just make ur own.

I use a scoop of isopure whey protein, almond milk, flax seeds...and add a frozen banana if its replacing a meal.

U can add what ever u want.

It will take some fine tuning but u dont need to spend $5 a pop on shakeaology or any other pre-made shake.
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    The best tasting with highest fiber, protein, and lowest sugar is the vi shape nutritional milkshake. It tastes great when blended with milk, ice, and fruits or peanut butter.