Belly fat

Options
Ok, back-fat gone, legs and bum getting firm, waist getting smaller. Now the dreaded belly-fat, what can I do to rid myself of this unwanted "jelly roll"?

Replies

• teachfl2
    teachfl2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have a DVD that I love- Hip Hop Abs! I definitely see a difference when I use it!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    Keep on doing cardio, that's the best. I am doing 30 Day Shred. I think it is just a combo of things. I still have a long way to go but I know I will get there. Good luck!!
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm the other way around, haha, I'm just trying to loose the leg and hip fat D:.
    Try hula hooping, defiantly helps tone the tummy!!
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I really want to figure this out too. Years of steroids and I have serious belly issues. I need it gone or at least in proportion to the rest of me!!!!!!!!! :D
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    you just have to keep lowering your % body fat.. I was 6 pounds away from being "underweight" according to BMI standards in my after picture in my signature.

In the Before picture I was a "healthy weight" in the middle of the BMI specturm....

I went from 23% body fat to around 16%...
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Spot reduction is not possible. You can't tell your body where to lose the fat. But as you tone the muscles in your belly the muscle will push up against the fat and smooth things out, giving a slimmer appearance. I find that yoga has been tremendously helpful in slimming down my abdominal area...all that core work is great!
  • zapatasbloodjv
    Options
    Spot reduction is not possible. You can't tell your body where to lose the fat. But as you tone the muscles in your belly the muscle will push up against the fat and smooth things out, giving a slimmer appearance. I find that yoga has been tremendously helpful in slimming down my abdominal area...all that core work is great!

exactly!!!

U can only reduce ur body fat % and tone ur stomach muscles.

I was killing myself with insane ab workouts - 30-45 minutes everyday and I could see abs at certain angles but since I eat terribly, my body clung to the fat around my belly.