...on a journey... add and/or join me :)

Options
Monroe121
Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
Hi :)

I'm on a journey to lose 10 - 15 lbs by January 21st! That's my birthday. Recently, I began teaching spin class, which helps. But, I am really serious and will put in work. I would love some support and even those who wishes to join me. Please feel free to add me. I'm super cool.

xoxo
Monroe

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options

Possibly 10-15lbs is doable in that time frame if you have more than 30-40lbs to lose - I'm guessing if you teach spin you probably don't have that much to lose - if that's the case then 0.5 -1lb loss a week would be a healthier goal and more achievable.

• Jebe75
    Jebe75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Back again ;)!!! My new start weight is 206.4 lbs! I want to lose 20 lbs!
    I started last December with 216 and lost 20 lbs until March/April! Gained 10 again!!!
    Feel free to add me!
  • Jebe75
    Options
    4 gym days in row!!! Hope, I can keep it up! I always start like that 🤪
  • Jebe75
    Options
    What do you all try/do? Count calories? Exercise? Weights? Cardio? Everything?
  • Jebe75
    Options
    Hit the gym at 4:15AM!!!
    Some cardio, some weights... Nice start of the day!!!
    Now I need a coffee!!!
  • iDad74
    iDad74 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drop 20 by April! Good luck. Your goal day is right around the corner.
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Jebe75 wrote: »
    What do you all try/do? Count calories? Exercise? Weights? Cardio? Everything?

Hi hon! I use my apple watch to count and track almost everything that I do. What about you?
  • bigblondelady4984
    bigblondelady4984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do a little of everything.. peas doing great about five years ago. Got hurt depressed and them plan gave up. But I’m back and trying to get my head in the game of life again. I know you can achieve your goals . Just what I’ve read shows you are a fighter.
  • NvrGivUpM8
    NvrGivUpM8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You got a challenge ahead! Woohoo I am in 🏃‍♀️💪🤗

Time to get spinning and watch that portion control and you got this
  • ShiloKfearless1
    ShiloKfearless1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's my bday too!