what keeps you motivated?

Options
I just started tracking and I'm very interested to know what keeps you motivated, and what keeps you goig!
tell me your reasons.

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I focus only on the tracking. I make my habits the goal rather than result. Weight loss is too slow to use as a motivator. I don't see results fast enough. With tracking, though, I can immediately log my food and get that feeling of accomplishment that helps me keep going.
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My bad days, going over on calories. Although I hate when this happens, it helps me realize just how much I eat when I’m not tracking. This gives me the motivation to stay consistent as much as I can, even on a week with little to no loss in the scale.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    A plan is what keeps me on track. having the right foods around and planning ahead. I have zero motivation.
    Keeping a do-able calorie goal and eating normal food also helps keep me on track. I still eat chocolate daily i just make it fit. I eat a modest calorie deficit VS white knuckling a steep cut.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/818701/the-myth-of-motivation-and-what-you-need-instead