couldn't find 30 day shred

Options
I went to walmart today and couldn't find it! I went back where the electronics was and all I saw was movies, and video games. Maybe I looked in the wrong spot, I was so bummed idk when I will be going back.
:cry:

Replies

• squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    found mine in the fitness section... near the weights and floor mats n such!!
  • kysassyblonde1
    Options
    I dont know if every walmart is the same but in mine it was in the sporting goods dept there is a exercise dept and that is where I found it
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options
    target has it for 9 bucks along with other jillian movies in the department with workout equipment. not in the movie section.
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    At my Wal-Mart they have the exercise vids in the exercise equipment section by the yoga mats. Did you try there?
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Order it online and you don't have to go anywhere. Walmart, Target, Amazon, anywhere!
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    Eh, no! I didn't look there! Walmart is so big and spaced out I don't even know where the fitness stuff is, LOL! but ok I'm going to look whenever we go back out to walmart!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    it's by the workout stuff...
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    i sent you a message i found it online free,, i gave u the link just put it in google.. I have used it for over 3 wks now and its all 3 levels!! :) have fun!
  • InStabilityKills
    Options
    Most Best Buys will have it in stock also
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    just picked mine up today at wal-mart, it was in the fitness section.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Eh, no! I didn't look there! Walmart is so big and spaced out I don't even know where the fitness stuff is, LOL! but ok I'm going to look whenever we go back out to walmart!

Be sure to log all that walking as exercise !

I worked @ WalMart for many years, and still never found where they hide 1/2 their stuff. Those black balls that hang from the ceiling aren't security cameras...they're brain scramblers......
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    In my experience it is where the fitness equipment it. I bought mine at Target, but I have seen it at walmart too.
  • dorioreo
    dorioreo Posts: 123
    Options
    haha I'm gonna go tell my mom what you said about the walmart camera's, her face is gonna be like -____- stare, blink, blink. "Ok sweetie"