Pet hates !

Options
2»

Replies

• Essenzook
    Essenzook Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Clicking a ball point pen during the whole meeting, class, etc.
  • NewChapterInMyLife
    NewChapterInMyLife Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    People that talk during movies
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Pet hates?

I thought this was about things I hate about my pets (2 dogs). Like the fact that they have no concept of "rest days" and demand that I take them on a 3 mile walk EVERY. FREAKING. EVENING.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Pet hates?

I thought this was about things I hate about my pets (2 dogs). Like the fact that they have no concept of "rest days" and demand that I take them on a 3 mile walk EVERY. FREAKING. EVENING.

They would probably prefer a 5 mile run, so the 3 mile walk is thier rest day. :smile:
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    VUA21 wrote: »
    Pet hates?

They would probably prefer a 5 mile run, so the 3 mile walk is thier rest day. :smile:

I'm looking into either http://petego.com/Bike?product_id=999315145&color=58&size=498 or https://www.amazon.com/Walky-Dog-Exerciser-strength-Paracord/dp/B003OYIAW4 so I can take them running when I ride.
  • NewChapterInMyLife
    NewChapterInMyLife Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Unreliable people!
  • Jay_d2020
    Jay_d2020 Posts: 2,924 Member
    Options
    People who are rude to waitresses/waiters
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    drivers who dont indicate that they are going to tuen; being called "darling" by some salesperson you don"t even know & having them bug you to try on a product ; people whom you barely know / acquaintances jabbering on to you / wanting to tell you their life story (not interested)
  • brian_can
    brian_can Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Those people who are always existing and breathing.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    People that lack basic manners (please, thank you; holding doors)
    People that can't tolerate views different than their own, and get angry when they can't get others to change.
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    When people leave their dogs in the car .
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    When she gets into the garbage can because she wants to eat the kid's dirty pull ups!
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    brian_can wrote: »
    Those people who are always existing and breathing.

Haha my feelings right now!
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    Overhearing TMI from a person talking on their cell in a public place.
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    people who are very ( not a few minutes ) late for an appointment without good reason , people who don't show up at a sit down meal/ party when you have made an effort without much prior notice
  • elsie6hickman
    Options
    People wanting to argue with the cashier about the price or something or why their coupon isn't applicable.