Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Runners and triathletes...

I am a rookie runner/triathlete (1 5K and 3 sprint tris so far) and am looking for other runners and triathletes to share tips, training experiences, motivation, ideas, etc with. If you are a racer, please add me!! Thanks!

Replies

• Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    I cannot help you with this but will happily cheer you from the sidelines. Go Tiger!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    im a runner yo.
    not so much with the bike or the swim hahaa
  • hsavas
    hsavas Posts: 14 Member
    I'm looking for the same kind of peeps... with workout/training tips, eating for workouts and races, blah blah... if you want to add me, too, that'd be great!
  • bump
  • ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Not running yet. Hoping to start c25k next month. Waiting on Dr's approval will know after 8/30, annual physical. Wish me luck. May need some tips from you then. ;)
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    I'm a beginner triathletes too... done a couple sprints, doing my first olympic in a couple weeks.
  • copa2251
    copa2251 Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in my second triathlon season, I've done some sprints and an Oly so far.
    I used to swim and run and added cycling last year after someone said I should give triathlons a go.
    My weight is now in the ideal range and I've never felt fitter so I'm hooked on tri training now!
    Send me friend invite!
    David