New "mini" goal

Options
This is my new mini goal....to lose 10 more pounds by April fools (no joke about it LOL:bigsmile: )

anyone esle have any mini goals they would like to share?

dd

Replies

• zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    This is my new mini goal....to lose 10 more pounds by April fools (no joke about it LOL:bigsmile: )

anyone esle have any mini goals they would like to share?

dd
  • SheIsVirgo
    Options
    I'm attending a conference in Washington, DC and I will be meeting with legislators at that time. My mini goal is to lose 10 lbs by March 19th.:happy: I'll bet you make your goal, and I'll make mine. Good luck :love:
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My new mini goal is to be able to start exercising consistently. I want to see some good progress out of myself over the next 30 days!
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    4 pounds by April 1st!!! i am in it with u!!!
  • zenmama
    Options
    Well good luck to all of us....we will conquer this goal and be ready for the next!!!

dd
  • dwalden
    dwalden Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    10 lbs by April 1st.
  • UpDownMostly
    Options
    HAHAH since there is nothing "mini" about me I have not tried mini goals yet. :)

Tim
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I love mini goals, I set 10 lbs increments. I'm in. 10 lbs by april 1
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am going to try to fit in the jeans I bought yesterday by april 1st just in time for me to go to florida. Although I will probably want to only wear shorts there by that time.
  • joanne123
    Options
    I have a mini goal I set with my sister to each loose 10 - 18lbs (we were a bit scared to set the upper limit on its own! :noway: ) by 12th March when my new grandson is due to be born. If he comes too early we'll not make it :laugh: Got to 6lbs yesterday so just 4 to go to reach lower goal - any more is a bonus :smile:
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm easy.........to lose 2 more lbs. by the end of the month. If I can do that, I'll not only have busted through that wretched plateau that I've been on for over a month, it will put me just past 1/2 way to goal and will put me at a weight I haven't weighed in close to 20 years. Having been stricken with a particulary nasty bout of sciatica for the past week certainly hasn't helped (try doing things without being able to stand up straight and walking without a cane :cry: :sick:........makes things like exercise an adventure in a lot of things, including abject frustration) but so far, I've adjusted my caloric intake accordingly and hope that that's enough.
  • puravidame
    puravidame Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am going on vacation to the Dominican Republic in April and I want to be down to a size 6.

I really want a flat stomach for my bikini!!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I want to break the 200 lb. barrier! I've got two more pounds to go. I'd like to reach that by April 1.
    Cowboy
  • ltsoccermom
    Options
    I have already signed up for the easter challenge. As of a few days ago my goal is 10 lbs by easter. That won't get me under 200 but it will be another 10 lbs away. Little by Little I will get there. I rode 22 miles on my bike yesterday. My longest ride yet!!! Not sure I am ready to get after my exercise today but I will probably do my short 5 mile ride. A day off would be nice but rain is coming in later in the week so get it in while I can.

Good Luck everyone!!!

Stacy (LtSoccerMom)
  • zenmama
    Options
    Well keep us posted throughout the time.....and good luck to all:flowerforyou:

dd
  • tryinagain
    Options
    My "mini" goal is to lose 5 lbs by the end of March.....with a goal of 20 lbs by July. Then I too will be under that 200 lb mark. I haven't been there for years.
    A mini goal is a great idea. 5 lbs sounds do-able. 20 lbs sounds a bit scary.
    Good luck to everyone!
  • Salema
    Salema Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mini goals are wonderful... You can do it... Stay focused on the little prize and reward yourself when you do it. Personally, I like shoes -- so when I reach that Mini goal I'm off to my favorite shoe store. I'll be 40 in a couple weeks. I didn't want to enter my 40's in the 200's but I know it is not realistic. But my mini goal is to get there before March ends.

Keep us posted.
  • its time for change
    Options
    I love mini goals. They are so much more attainable!! I weighed in this morning at 179 without clothes. My mini goal is to not hit the 180's when I put my cloths on. That would take me down to about 175 without cloths. I would like to reach this goal of 4 pounds 2 weeks from today:smile: .
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    Ok I am in for 10lbs by April 1st. That wouls take me just below 140, at 139.4lbs.:smile:
  • delightedin
    Options
    5 pounds or more by April 1st - want to be just on or preferably UNDER my top healthy BMI - and then start working on getting neatly between top and bottom healthy bmi ranges :wink:

My next one will be May when I have my measurements taken for my wedding dress!!! Would love to be at 150 or under by then.