Replies

• epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Not as of 12/20/2018 8:59am
  • melasencio
    melasencio Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    We have not, but she did invite me to some fisticuffs over onion rings. I think she's serious.
  • cogirljb55
    cogirljb55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • epr31295
    Options
    Absolutely we often chat on if spouses should be full time or part time lovers and in laws how much should we allow?
  • ailsalw
    ailsalw Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Yeah when he’s doing nothing at work other than relax!
    Jealous
  • epr31295
    Options
    Yes when she comes in my room to give me my meds I try and flirt to get a few extra of the good stuff!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I have.. :)
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Briefly!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Briefly!

And where have you been?, I was at the end of your last post waiting for more, I waited, and waited and waited.. *taps foot* 3 weeks I waited.. 0h24biglbe4j.gif
  • Reckoner67
    Options
    ...it's a very, *very* dramatic pause?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Well you better have something good to say after the pause, like "Ive bought you jewelry for Christmas" or it's gunna be on ..

:p
  • Reckoner67
    Options

Well you better have something good to say after the pause, like "Ive bought you jewelry for Christmas" or it's gunna be on ..

So, it's funny that you bring that up, because I *did* buy you jewelry for Christmas! Weird how you guessed that. However, there's a strange story that goes along with this.

So, the day I bought it, I was like "Wow, @slimgirljo15 is gonna love this!" but on my way home I got to thinking: Self, I thought, What if she's really not that big a fan of jewelry? So there I am, sitting at a red light, having these thoughts, when I hear this voice.

"Hey you, what's in the box?"

And I'm like "God, is that you?" And I looked up, but it wasn't God.

It was @bill9160 and he's like "Hey, you gonna tell me what's in the box, or what?"

And what am I supposed to tell him? Cause I didn't get him anything! So I'm already panicking, and sweating, and trying to figure out what to say and he's like "I'm so relieved, because I got a little something for you, too."

And that pretty much pushed me over the edge. The social awkwardness of it all, the embarrassment...I just floored it. Tires squealed and my car jumped forward about three feet before I smashed into the rear end of the car in front of me. I'm not sure if I ran over Bill's foot or not; honestly, there was a lot of steam, and cussing, and honking. Anything could have happened.

So what could I do? I fled the scene. I'm not proud of it, but in my haste, I also accidentally dropped the jewelry somewhere.

tl;dr -- It's Bill's fault that I don't have any jewelry to give you for Christmas, and I'm sure he's probably very apologetic about it
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

So, it's funny that you bring that up, because I *did* buy you jewelry for Christmas! Weird how you guessed that. However, there's a strange story that goes along with this.

So, the day I bought it, I was like "Wow, @slimgirljo15 is gonna love this!" but on my way home I got to thinking: Self, I thought, What if she's really not that big a fan of jewelry? So there I am, sitting at a red light, having these thoughts, when I hear this voice.

It was @bill9160 and he's like "Hey, you gonna tell me what's in the box, or what?"

And what am I supposed to tell him? Cause I didn't get him anything! So I'm already panicking, and sweating, and trying to figure out what to say and he's like "I'm so relieved, because I got a little something for you, too."

And that pretty much pushed me over the edge. The social awkwardness of it all, the embarrassment...I just floored it. Tires squealed and my car jumped forward about three feet before I smashed into the rear end of the car in front of me. I'm not sure if I ran over Bill's foot or not; honestly, there was a lot of steam, and cussing, and honking. Anything could have happened.

So what could I do? I fled the scene. I'm not proud of it, but in my haste, I also accidentally dropped the jewelry somewhere.

tl;dr -- It's Bill's fault that I don't have any jewelry to give you for Christmas, and I'm sure he's probably very apologetic about it

Aww schnooky poo, I forgive you.. that @bill9160 is going to get a tongue lashing he won't soon forget for causing this mayhem.
    Are you ok my love?
    I hope the Ferrari I bought you makes up for the terrible time you've had 😙
  • epr31295
    Options

Aww schnooky poo, I forgive you.. that @bill9160 is going to get a tongue lashing he won't soon forget for causing this mayhem.
    Are you ok my love?

Oh wait what can I do in order to get that tongue lashing?
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    epr31295 wrote: »

Are you ok my love?

Oh wait what can I do in order to get that tongue lashing?

No....it's mine...she is giving it to me
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    Options
    ya ..a little
  • Shannongr29
    Shannongr29 Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    A little. I owe him a PM