Fitness Christmas

Options
Anyone else giving or getting fitness related gifts this year?

I'm getting a new smart bike trainer, and I'm giving a running footpod to my sister in law.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Spin bike.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    No, but only because I got new running shoes for my birthday in September so don't need any!
  • MattO229
    MattO229 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm getting new running shoes, knock off Fitbit and thinking about getting an exercise book...
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    We both got bikes this fall, so there will some bike accessories going in both directions. 🚴
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I got a new running hydration pack since my old one broke and some watermelon Gu! 😊
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I got myself some brooks ugly sweater running shoes. They jingle and are fantastic.

I asked Santa for a new Garmin (the Fenix 5s plus). He laughed heartily. Fingers crossed lol
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: Β»
    My husband got me a cage for lifting. (I've used squat stands and sawhorses for 4 years.)

He's a keeper!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    My husband got me a pair of adjustable dumbbells, and my parents sent me some workout clothes!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my birthday, I think that's close enough to count.

I got the gift of more daylight for my birthday, the Winter Solstice, and I'm sharing it with all of you.

I also got a pair of snazzy carbon ski poles.

Happy birthday!πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,453 Member
    Options
    My 15yo is getting a digital soccer footwork trainer (smart ball, app) from us. Otherwise, I don't think so. She really needs new hockey elbow pads but that's not a Christmas present and she'll choose the falling apart ones until we physically force otherwise, lol
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I gave my sister some fleece lined leggings for when she teaches/exercises outside in the cold.
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am getting a TRX Suspension Trainer-can’t wait!!
  • m1garand762
    m1garand762 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got my wife a very expensive eliptical and some sports bras and leggings to go with it. As bad as that sounds she works out 7 days a week and actually asked for everything I got her. She wanted a lesser eliptical though but I got her a good one