HRM

Options
Hi all~

For those of you that have HRMs, which model do you have? Why do you like it? Is there anything that you don't like or would change about it if you could?

Thanks!

Replies

• Soccer_Chick
    Soccer_Chick Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I use Polar. Just retired an F6 today and got a new FT7. I'll use it for the first time tomorrow. Polar makes a great product and they have an awesome site where you can create an account and track all your progress. Check out their website.
  • MsJ_22
    MsJ_22 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have the Polar FT40. I purchased it about three weeks ago and I absolutely love it. The one feature I like the best is the indicator zone. Using this feature helps me to stay in my fat burning zone versus the fitness zone. I had not realized until I hit a plateau for several weeks that I was working out heavily in the fitness zone. Using the HRM has helped me get back on track with my weight loss goals. There are other features that I like also which are the ability to set target heart rate and a fitness level test. It also keeps track of daily workout results including calories burned. It also shows weekly summaries. For me, this was a great choice although a bit pricey it was well worth the extra bucks.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I have a polar FT4. I've only had it for a couple of weeks. It was $60 off Amazon. Works for me.