Would Love❤ to Connect & Make new Friends. Can't believe I didn't know about this community!

Options
marienurseskincare
marienurseskincare Posts: 8 Member
edited December 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. Can't believe I never knew about this community.😊 Oh wow, it's so wonderful seeing so many wonderful people joined together with the common goal of achieving great Health and Wellness. I'm keeping up with my food diary and activities to make sure I don't miss anything on my healing food diet to help with my recovery after a huge Health scare from Hereditary Autoimmune Graves Disease Hyperthyroidism. I've been in and out of the Hospital this past month due to life-threatening complications and on rest. It's hit me worse than ever after going into remission for over 6yrs and I'm trying to reset my body to ease help the symptoms, get my levels at least close to normal and get back to feeling better; while I decide which course to take as far as treatment options go.

I'm on a traditional Vegetarian diet, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free (non-dairy items), lots Veggies, Fruits & Berries, Herbs, Juicing-Smoothies, intake my Omega Fatty Acids and all vital nutrients & supplements to avoid any deficiencies. Will definitely do a safe Detox Next month. Everyday I continue to build up my diet and remove unwanted items to amp it up!

It feels good to be here with like-minded individuals, can't wait to interact with each and everyone of you. Enjoy a super fun weekend Everyone.🦋

xc36e9xqxgye.jpg
❄Ready to make New friends on this Journey☃️

Replies