Low carb

Options
Melemur
Melemur Posts: 95 Member
Any one doing low carb or keto I would love to have friends that have some recipes to share to help me with ideas on what to make for food please feel free to add me 🤗

Replies

• Dees_Living
    Dees_Living Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started keto (again) today. Will add you :)
  • RCMennen2018
    RCMennen2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the app, but would also like to add you. Trying keto diet
  • magic0807
    magic0807 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. New member. Starting keto today for first time.
    Excited but nervous!
    Any tips?
    Looking forward to the journey and good results.
  • Claireharvey323
    Claireharvey323 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m on Keto week 4
  • smfavale
    smfavale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m getting back on the wagon! Fell off for a few months. Need encouragement!
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I'm doing low carb🙂 I'm down 13 lbs so far. I lost on it before at 50+ but injured myself and gained it back.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Just started Keto on 12/1 at my doctors recommendation. I have lost 13.2 so far. I know it will slow down so I plan on adding exercise next week. I need recipes that do not contain shellfish ( husband is allergic to shellfish). Please add me. I need some support.
  • bohemianbarbie89
    Options
    Just starting keto. Feel free to add me.
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I also just started keto several days ago. I am doing it for my autoimmune disease and to drop my remaining stubborn weight that won’t go away as a result of the disease. Would love to make some keto friends!
  • micher22
    micher22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m also beginning Ketonecaose of an autoimmune disease!
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    HI all, I do low carb, but admit I have used some Keto recipes for sweet tooth for Christmas. Pinterest has tons of Keto recipes for almost anything you want to research and look for. Also under Yummly.

There is also a recipe swap forum here on MFP that has lots of recipes, and there is under message boards a specific place for low carb and Keto you all should find very helpful. Lots of information, recipes, what others have found helpful etc... Good Luck.
  • marbe
    marbe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hear a lot of good things about Keto diet. I need to get back on track. Where do I start? Is there a specific website? Any help would be appreciated 😊
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    marbe wrote: »
    I hear a lot of good things about Keto diet. I need to get back on track. Where do I start? Is there a specific website? Any help would be appreciated 😊
    I started with YouTube and Dr Berg. He seems to be the Keto expert. There is also a young couple that I like to follow called Keto Connect. Research and find your correct macros. You can do it!!!!
  • sexysexy2
    sexysexy2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    how do I add you as friends ? I have lost 14lbs on keto fell off for christmas but will be starting again on 7th Jan. my percentages are 5% total carbs, 20% protein and 75% fat calories are 1350 per day.... I am from the UK
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    sexysexy2 wrote: »
    how do I add you as friends ? I have lost 14lbs on keto fell off for christmas but will be starting again on 7th Jan. my percentages are 5% total carbs, 20% protein and 75% fat calories are 1350 per day.... I am from the UK

Click the hyperlink to the individual's profile; there you will find an option to add as a friend.

Speaking of friends, I accidently refused someone's friend request today. Sorry about that; slip of the finger. If this was from someone reading this thread, please try again. I have no criteria for adding friends; just don't expect me to comment on your diet if your diary is closed.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options

http://forum.lowcarber.org

great resource for all things low carb. (Keto diet is a low carb diet.) Nice people. Lots of recipes & help available.

• schmoo_08
    schmoo_08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’ve just started Keto, and happy to add me as need inspiration for recipes etc. I’m from uk too 😊
  • schmoo_08
    schmoo_08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    MistressPi wrote: »

http://forum.lowcarber.org

great resource for all things low carb. (Keto diet is a low carb diet.) Nice people. Lots of recipes & help available.

Thanks for sharing!