Looking for an accountability partner

Options
Nandy82
Nandy82 Posts: 10 Member
I’m 36 , in school for nursing, well medical assistant but plans to further my education to be a LVN . And since I have started school I can’t manage to stay on track .. I work out 4-5 times a week 30 mins on the elliptical.. and I normally am on a keto diet .. it’s what makes me feel the best and what the doctor recommended to me when I started my journey.. I’m really easy to talk to I respond fairly quickly if we happen to exchange numbers.. I am non judgmental. And I’m very motivational .. so you will be benefiting from this also if that’s what your looking for .. I’m also willing to help you any way I can .. hope to hear from you .. 🙂

Replies

• breezylynn92
    breezylynn92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m starting school soon and would love some tips on keeping up with exercise and a busy schedule! Let’s be friends so we can help motivate each other😁🖤
  • mennasjourney
    mennasjourney Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me xx
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    I will join! GO! I am going to start at the beginning of the year weighing myself on Weds if anyone wants to join me. I will add you as friends.

:)
  • heathereames
    heathereames Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Am happy to help :D
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • abbyoncloud9
    abbyoncloud9 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    RN here and also in school for my MSN. Would love to help each other stay on track!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    All the best !! Add me :)
  • MarkSBarber
    MarkSBarber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Prady2012
    Prady2012 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just sent you invite
  • sunshinecicadas
    sunshinecicadas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello! 😊 I’m 36, graduated last June and am a CMA. I am going back in January to further my education again. I think we have a lot in common and would love to be friends!
  • HufflePuffleShuffle
    Options
    Hi hi, 29yr old here who knows how difficult it is to stay on track when studying! I gained a lot of weight at medical school and struggling just as much now with long
    hours and stressful work. 80lbs more to lose and would love some a countability partners who are active everyday
  • ashley_eventing
    ashley_eventing Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need accountability help ASAP!!
  • ivy27
    ivy27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Need an accountability partner as well! Add me😉
  • owlfitness95
    owlfitness95 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me 😊
  • AshDav2013
    AshDav2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Today is my first day on my journey and I could too use some motivation.
  • katrinagreenbank
    Options
    Feel free to add me! First day today so any motivation is great for me! X
  • l0zin2
    l0zin2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need to get back on track.
  • pascual22
    pascual22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! Add me :) I've been off an on with my fitness pal but when I stepped on the scale after Christmas I just about died!! My coworkers are all starting off the new year with a diet but I think for me, and my goals, it's better that I just ease into a diet so that way it's not such a huge shock. I'm giving Keto a try, I've never done it before so I could definitely use some advice and support. I'd love to be friends with all of you so we can all stay motivated and reach our goals together!
  • Nandy82
    Nandy82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sorry for everyone that replied I’m still new at this community chat I thought I was going to get alerts on when someone replied to my post .. smh 🤦🏻‍♀️. So a little update I have been on and off my diet due to the holidays and staying with family but yesterday was my first day back .. my plan is to track for three days and then I start tracking so that my body gets use to the diet I’m doing. I will also be trying to add in my normal exercise 4x a week . But I do have 3 major projects due for school before I get back . So my main focus will be getting back on my diet 110% and tracking everything that goes in my mouth before I go back to school .. and using my planner everyday to track everything such as calories, water, steps , exercise, carbs, fat .. affirmations, menu planning, and normal events for myself , my children and husband.