Hi there!

Options
I'm Kelli. I found my way here a couple of days ago under the advice of my doctor...I found out I was diabetic a few years ago but found out I had some major complications this week and after a tough ultimatum I have to really get on top of things. I've browsed the site and everybody seems so genuine and kind, here's hoping I can learn something good and apply it without going crazy...food was the main focus in my house growing up. I have 2 kids and I want to be there for boyfriends, proms, weddings...you know, all the little things. LOL. So thank you for every uplifting piece of advice i've seen so far, and have a great day!

Replies

• kelli_panzera
    Options
    I'm Kelli. I found my way here a couple of days ago under the advice of my doctor...I found out I was diabetic a few years ago but found out I had some major complications this week and after a tough ultimatum I have to really get on top of things. I've browsed the site and everybody seems so genuine and kind, here's hoping I can learn something good and apply it without going crazy...food was the main focus in my house growing up. I have 2 kids and I want to be there for boyfriends, proms, weddings...you know, all the little things. LOL. So thank you for every uplifting piece of advice i've seen so far, and have a great day!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck with your goals.
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!:heart:
  • pattyjean
    Options
    hi im new here need to lose alot of weight aleast 200pounds . lost 5 pounds so far by cutting out sweets and pop . i have a problem with portion size and late night over eating. got any suggestions and some easy exercises tips :flowerforyou: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.