Feeling like a failure

Options
Hey guys. I havent been keeping with the calorie tracking for like 2 weeks now, I feel like I have no motivation anymore, or not like I did before I stopped. Life has gotten so busy lately and I'm used to eating more now. I would have portion control but I feel like I need more to eat. I think I stretched out my somach, and it is going to be hard to do it all over again. Any advice/support is appreciated

Replies

• apritchett366
    apritchett366 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do this my friend. This will not break you, you are stronger than your weight lose “failures”.
    It is only a failure if you you don’t get back up on that saddle! Best of luck!
    -Austin
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I felt like that before. Upping my calories really helped. Im set to lose a pound a week right now. I stomach actually feels full more now than it did before. I make sure I get my protein in, too many carbs and I get super hungry. Find what works best for you! good luck
  • redneck8814
    redneck8814 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Your on the right track. You can do this! Just focus on what it is you realy want and put in great effort to accomplish your goals and if u need someone to talk 2 hit me up!
  • yanellymay1999
    yanellymay1999 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's like I only fill in half of my log then I quit logging in for dinner
  • redneck8814
    Options
    Log it in anyways even if your over. Then see where u can adjust tomorrow to hit your mark..
  • yanellymay1999
    yanellymay1999 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It's like why try? I think it might be the seasonal depression kicking in lol
  • redneck8814
    Options
    Depression sucks iv been there alot but u can do it! Take it a day at a time and keep pushing. Don't look back at your mistakes and be down on yourself. Stay positive!!