You Tube workout videos?

Options
I just discovered there are a ton of workout type videos on YouTube. Any specific suggestions? Specifically, walking or those that take no special equipment. Thanks!

Replies

• niecystar062
    niecystar062 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is good and Body fit by Amy. I get on YouTube to do my workouts.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Yoga with Adrienne, Fightmaster Yoga, Fitness Blender, Zuzka Light, AthleanX
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    If you want basic walking workouts, Jessica Smith is awesome. For a variety of weights, bodyweight, HIIT workouts, I like BodyFitByAmy (Especially if you like Kettlebells, which I love). Yoga with Adrienne is by far the best person for yoga. I also agree with Fitness Blender, especially for variety.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is awesome
  • LovelySavannah
    LovelySavannah Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is great! Though Rebecca Louise would be my fav because it's like she's talking to you and encourging you while showing you the moves. I'll even message her sometimes and she'll help me, so I appreciate that :smile:
  • lunarlake
    lunarlake Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have to admit that I’m also a huge fan of Jessica Smith. I had tried a few Youtube workouts before I found her channel, and then I was hooked. She has a very encouraging style, yet she urges you to always give your best. She covers a wide range of cardio, weight training, yoga, pilates, barre, and just basic walking or dance-inspired workouts. There are several non-equipment ones there too. And these days I also own lots of her dvds! But that’s because I like her approach so much.

I do also like Yoga with Adrienne. Didn’t get on great with FitnessBlender but that’s just a personal thing; their workouts are solid.

Good luck! There are loads out there once you start looking.
  • PaigeAnderson1793
    PaigeAnderson1793 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would definitely recommend fitness blender or joanna soh.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Popsugar is great with a range of different workouts.
  • beachb2027
    beachb2027 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Paula B
  • Kimtrooper
    Kimtrooper Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    HASfit.com have an awesome range of videos that are free. Run by a delightful husband and wife team I love following the monthly home athlete plan. Coach Kozak is an ex mma fighter and a fitness beast. Wife Claudia does the modified version of the workout & only need dumbbells for most workouts. Both are very encouraging & human. I love just pushing play and following along & always feel better for having done it.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    Seconding HASfit. My go-to. I follow Coach and the kids follow Claudia. They have multiple programs to follow. I'm doing Motive.
  • emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    lunarlake wrote: »
    I have to admit that I’m also a huge fan of Jessica Smith. I had tried a few Youtube workouts before I found her channel, and then I was hooked. She has a very encouraging style, yet she urges you to always give your best. She covers a wide range of cardio, weight training, yoga, pilates, barre, and just basic walking or dance-inspired workouts. There are several non-equipment ones there too. And these days I also own lots of her dvds! But that’s because I like her approach so much.

I do also like Yoga with Adrienne. Didn’t get on great with FitnessBlender but that’s just a personal thing; their workouts are solid.

Good luck! There are loads out there once you start looking.

Jess Smith is my favorite also. I started her routines in April 2018 and I'm still doing them. She has so many videos on Youtube you can easily build your own routine to suit your preferences.

Link to her exercise videos page. All free, broken down by primary style. http://jessicasmithtv.com/exercise-videos/
  • ataraxial
    ataraxial Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I do the Yoga with Adrienne videos every morning =)
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I had been looking for a Youtube yoga video. Looks like I need to try Adrienne! Thanks people.
  • ashrymom
    ashrymom Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I tried yoga with Adrienne this morning based on recommendations here. I really liked her. I’ve been struggling to find good gently progressive videos at a pace that truly allows you to stretch properly
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
  • Donnabelle98
    Donnabelle98 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would suggest dancing videos. They really helped me in the past. Find a genre you like and go from there, they have Zumba(the one I used) hip hop, salsa, belly dancing, and even country line dancing and many more