Need support!

Right now I weigh 161 pounds and I want to get down to 130 pounds (If even possible) by may 31st. I know it’s possible to loose that weight but I just wonder if it’s possible for me.. I haven’t seen 130 since I was maybe 13? I have no idea to be honest.
May 31st and June 2st is this huge weekend concert I’m attending and I want to look amazing 😉 I recently had twins in November and I already lost the weight I gained. Now I want to loose more.
Please add me and be my friend!!!

Replies

• rileyskye1
    rileyskye1 Posts: 38 Member
    Feel free to add me...im on every day! Anyone else too 😀
  • fatpants1974
    fatpants1974 Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations on twins!! Great job losing the baby weight! Have you considered a low carb/keto diet? I have been doing that since mid-October (with very minimal exercise) and have lost 16 lbs. Good luck to you! :)
  • jenniferkaye22
    jenniferkaye22 Posts: 84 Member
    Congratulations on twins!! Great job losing the baby weight! Have you considered a low carb/keto diet? I have been doing that since mid-October (with very minimal exercise) and have lost 16 lbs. Good luck to you! :)

I have tried the Keto/low carb diet before I got pregnant and I didn’t loose hardly any weight and I used a low carb app for that. I have used this app before and I have more success tracking calories.
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    You got this! It's a journey! I added you so we can motivate and support each other. Everyone feel free to add me too. I added everyone before me.
  • liltortillaboy
    liltortillaboy Posts: 31 Member
    I’ve added you! :)
  • jenniferkaye22
    jenniferkaye22 Posts: 84 Member
    Thank y’all!