Let's get it in 2019!!

Options
I'm returning to MyFitnessPal so I can make magic happen in 2019. I'd love a group of motivated individuals to share this journey with! We got this!!

Replies

• heidi1221
    heidi1221 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Why wait till 2019 when u can do it on Monday? I guess that’s close enough to 2019z. Wishing u all the best. 💪🏼👍🏼
  • secondsnooze2
    secondsnooze2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting (again) today. I started at 233 in 2015 and I am 209 today. I have kept most of my origianl weight loss off, but my lowest so far was 190. I want to get back there to I can continue to lose. I feel that it's now or never! My worst fail is excercise!
  • QueenJustineJay
    QueenJustineJay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! I'm so excited
  • QueenJustineJay
    QueenJustineJay Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats @secondsnooze2 I'm 220 now working on getting back to 185
  • katmf4307
    katmf4307 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday...got a fitbit for christmas and figured "hey! Go for a walk and eat healthy today" focusing on one day at a time. Trying to figure out how to link my fitness pal to my fitbit app so my food ij s registered
  • jlfbw
    jlfbw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have been on a fat loss journey for over 6 years. I had high cholesterol and pre-diabetes. I have tried for years to eat less and work out more but was just losing and gaining and losing and gaining.... you know, that plateau problem. Now, I am living the FASTer Way to Fat Loss® lifestyle and am finally seeing results that last. I still plan to lose 5 more and continue to tone up.
  • Ayriz
    Ayriz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off this site for years and I'm ready for a change. Time is ticking!!
    I wanna support others!!
  • iraqandback69
    iraqandback69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll!! I was 300 lbs and got approved for a Gastric Bypass in May 2010. I made it down to a size 00 and had never felt so free with years of battling weight issues. But, now I am back up there at 187 lbs and was given this app from a welcome trainer @ YMCA. So yesterday and today , I actually used my treadmill at home for 15 mins strong!! I absolutely hate getting on it, but am forcing myself. So this "Community" is neat and maybe I could check in or be held accountable to help me stay hyped up!! I bought all healthy crap, but I am actually starting to enjoy it all!! My mom even signed up, so I want to stay excited so she can get motivated as well... I'm Missy from Memphis, TN by the way...
  • IshieMonet
    IshieMonet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How awesome!! Love positive people. *waves* hi!!! Let's get it.