Garmin Connect's version of screen of death

Options
Your MyFitnessPal and Garmin Connect accounts are now connected.

Just a minute. We're syncing your accounts.

It won't seem to sync MFP to Garmin Connect. What am I doing wrong? Any thoughts? I tried the search bar up top and couldn't find an similar discussions with this particular problem.

Replies

• Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My Garmin did an update earlier this week, and for two days after it would not connect with my phone or MFP. I finally had to restart my Garmin (I have the Vivoactive HR) I also uninstalled Garmin connect and MFP from my phone and reinstalled everything and it started working again
  • jlscherme
    jlscherme Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I figured it out. A pop up blocked it from syncing
  • lreiland
    lreiland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    How did you fix this problem??
  • sheendr
    sheendr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I struggled with the same issue. I was using Safari on an apple. The issue was I had pop-up windows blocked. This can be changed in the browser preferences. When I'm in Garmin connect-health stats-calories in/out you see a connect to myfitnesspal button. You click it then you get a window asking you to agree with some policy, then when you click that one of two things happen. If you have pop ups blocked you get stuck in "we're syncing your accounts". If you have pop-ups enabled you get a pop-up allowing you to sign on to myfitnesspal and the synch happens.