Tomorrows goal. What's yours?

Options
redneck8814
redneck8814 Posts: 284 Member
edited December 2018 in Getting Started
Stay under 1800 calories and stretch them Out more than just breakfast like I did todaty:( then go for a walk. what's your goals for tomorrow

Replies

• sydwes1
    sydwes1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Second day: track, stay under or at calorie limit. Enjoy the day.
  • littlebear0121
    littlebear0121 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    My goals for tomorrow: stay under calorie goal, eat one serving of sweets, get a good snowshoe workout, and shovel snow.
  • hillarysmith0529
    hillarysmith0529 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Goal for tomorrow is to stay under my calorie goal and get a solid leg workout in. Also to stay away from the giant box of homemade cookies in the kitchen 🙈
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Leg day- barbell, plates and elliptical.
  • scrapinmary
    scrapinmary Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Second day,need to stay focus. Kettle bell work out.
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    stay away from the Christmas sweets! Or at least stay within the portion size....
  • redneck8814
    Options
    Tomorrows goal is to have a good time with my girl. Gonna see the new movie mule and go to lunch then go walk around the forest where there's a bunch of geocash's.
  • AnnabellaxRinger
    AnnabellaxRinger Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of IF and trying to keep my calories under 1200. If it wasn't winter in Wisconsin I'd be out for a walk, but I don't think I can brave the cold! :lol:
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Walk to the store.
    Do at least 3 hours of yard work.
    Eat carnivore.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Hypertrophy Lower day on PHUL, make pot of chili, eat. :bigsmile:
  • KimberificallyFit
    Options
    Move my a** more and get back on the weight training! Drink water like a little fishy! No more candy it's time to nix it Christmas is over!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I think I'll make tomorrow a long run day
  • redneck8814
    Options
    Just got my Fitbit charger from Amazon today!!! So tomorrows goal is to see how.many steps I can get. Looking for over 5 thousand. And I'm looking for some friends and people to hold me accountable. Any takers? Inturn I will give you support in anything you need and try to help keep you motivated!!!
  • Dawncxe
    Dawncxe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goals are simple; stay under calories and get at least 6,000 steps in. I'm new and have a ton of weight to lose so I'm trying not to overwhelm myself, end up thinking it's too hard to do this, and drown my sorrows in a sleeve or Oreo cookies.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    walk, abs, eat within goal
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Go to work...between kids being sick, the holidays, childcare issues with the kids out of school, and office closures for snow I feel like I haven't been to the office in ages...and being snowed in for the last 3 days is giving me a bit of cabin fever.
  • chrisco333
    chrisco333 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m hoping to get a good walk in tonight. Also I’m at work (where snacking is prevalent) so avoiding snacks and staying on point for food intake.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Get in a good walk - weather permitting. I really want to get back into a routine.
  • beckyjaneb123
    beckyjaneb123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Track everything that goes in my mouth. Get a good work out in. Lots of water.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I need to do some strength training tomorrow!