Hi, I'm new here!

kiwibandit
kiwibandit Posts: 15 Member
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, My name is nicole and i just started here! I am hoping to lose some weight and to be more healthy! :smile: This the first time i'm trying to count calories... Hopefully this method works. I use to do 4 hrs of martial arts 3x a week and that helped me lose 25 lbs... but I have moved to a different city and no longer enrolled in that martial arts class. I'm now trying to find a way to lose those 25 lbs that i gained back.. (what a shame... all that hard work gone...) But anyways, I hope this will be a good supportive way to supplement my diet! :tongue:

Replies

• Hi!

I just sort of started here myself!
    I've been pretty good about counting calories, and sticking with restaurants that have calorie counts on their menus.
    My biggest hangup was having time in the day to force myself to exercise.
    ..So far cutting calories has gotten me more success on the weight loss side of things, as it's easier for me to add up a meal vs spending 45 minutes doing cardio. :(
    We both have about 25 lbs to lose! And it looks like we both live in the bay area and the same age... We can share diet plans, etc if you'd like! :D

Martial arts must have been fun!
  • 130ismygoal
    130ismygoal Posts: 11 Member
    Welcome!
  • kiwibandit
    kiwibandit Posts: 15 Member
    Hi Kitsunami, whereabouts the bay area do you live? that sounds like a fantastic idea! I would love to see what your diet plan is... i'm still trying to formulate mine. I'm just eating smaller amounts of whatever at the moment... Yes, martial arts was a lot of fun.. but the hours were just too much for me. And I am definitely having the same issue you are with the cardio/exercise. I've been doing about 20 minutes each day... its rough because my fiance will just sit there... so I end up feeling lazy.. since he doesn't do anything, why should i? <--- a horrible mentality to have....:tongue:
This discussion has been closed.