Fellow vegans, what does your meal plan look like?

Options
So what do you normally eat In a day or what are some of your go to meals :)?

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I like a lot of variety, so I don't have a "typical" day.

What I ate today:

Breakfast - Corn-green chile chowder

Lunch - Tofu rice bowl (with red pepper, snow peas, spinach, peanut sauce, and kimchi), Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Pasta with veggie sausage, chickpeas, and peas.

I tend to eat a lot of vegetables (favorites are cabbage, broccoli, red pepper, collards, carrots, onions, jalapenos, and potatoes), at least one serving of beans per day, and seitan/tofu several times a week.
  • SorakaStarChild
    SorakaStarChild Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Recently I've been eating green curry with vegetables( zucchini, eggplant, paprika) mushroom, bamboo shoots and coconut milk which makes for such a good winter meal ^^
    Whenever I'm feeling lazy I like to throw a pomodoro pasta together or a quick buddha bowl (throw veggies in the air fryer, put tahini sauce on it and it's done :D)
  • rockeri21
    rockeri21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I make a lot of bean soups, tofu lasagna, chili, tacos, etc. My meals have 5-10 ingredients including spices. I’m really lazy when it comes to cooking but ya have to when you want to eat mainly vegan meals!
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    spaghetti squash green curry, kale bean soup, rice noodles with veggies and coconut aminos, loaded sweet potatoes, roasted brussel sprouts, banana oat bites, kale burgers, fruit salad, stuffed peppers, stir fry veggies, quinoa fruit salad
  • scampbell513
    scampbell513 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Vegan for 5 days, vegetarian for 8 years. Hummus on everything. Had a falafel on pita with hummus and tomatoes for dinner. Also.... Hummus.

Would like some quick meal ideas if anyone's got some? I like to cook but have very little time or energy. Few ingredient meals would be appreciated (and of course I can add spices where needed). I like stuff really flavorful.
  • isbellaa
    isbellaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I’ve been Vegan for 4 months and I was Vegetarian for a year. Oatmeal or shake in the morning. I try and have 1/2 of beans in the morning if possible and for lunch as well with a good hearty salad quinoa. For dinner I may make some noodles with tofu.