Looking for a streaming workout program

Options
Hi, I've been doing Daily Burn for about two years now and have gotten tired of it, there isn't any new variety added. In other words, it's gotten stale. I'm thinking about beachbody and have read both good and bad reviews. I didn't know if there was another streaming program out there that someone could suggest?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Fitfusion
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    @shadow2soul - I actually found that one in a Google Search. I really like Jillian Michaels and have her Hard Body and Six Week, Six Pack video. The other trainers look interesting too. And, lots of variety
  • Its_ali_bella
    Its_ali_bella Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels workouts but I don’t know if she streams. I do Beachbody on Demand and I love it. I used to buy the DVDs, so this $99 a year saves me money.
  • jbuksa6
    jbuksa6 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did you decide what to do yet? I have been doing Beachbody for my second year and I am loving it.
  • s_storrie
    s_storrie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender!
  • lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @Its_ali_bella and @jbuska6- Jillian Michaels founded Fitfusion. It has all 3 levels of 30 Day Shred. It has quite a few other trainers too. I’m learning a hip-hop routine, I discovered Piloxing, and I discovered the trainer that does Xtreme Burn Diesel in LA. I’ve lost approximately 3 lbs this week changing my workouts. And, it’s only $9.99/mo or there’s a year membership but I forget how much it is.