Hurray we are ready to do battle.

Options
Hi, I am kay and my mate has also joined. Weirdly we both started a diet at the same weight on the same day (yesterday) and now we are diet buddies. I am really hungrey right now. Has anyone got a good tip to get rid of this feeling. (I am not used to it because I normally just eat!):drinker:

Replies

• kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am kay and my mate has also joined. Weirdly we both started a diet at the same weight on the same day (yesterday) and now we are diet buddies. I am really hungrey right now. Has anyone got a good tip to get rid of this feeling. (I am not used to it because I normally just eat!):drinker:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    drink alot of water. :drinker:
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Thanks I am off to make the tea (a cup not a meal!)
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I found myself hungry with at least another hour until lunch - so I grabbed some celery sticks and some water. It filled me up and gave me something to chew on until it was time to really eat.

Hope this helps!!
  • claireashby
    Options

alreet buddy!

had your brew? feeling better?

we CAN do this! giz a ring anytime (but if you feel the need for cream cakes when your at work please please dont phone me then, well i wouldnt be the best companion then!!)
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Search the message board for snacks. It will help you come up with some low call, filling ideas. I have a thread that I will bump that is called "filling" - asking for people's favorite most-filling, low cal foods.

Eat regularly so you don't get insanely hungry.
    Drink water and herbal teas to help feel full.
    Exercise for extra calories if you must eat.
    Check out the website hungrygirl.com for lots of substituting ideas.

And, Welcome:flowerforyou: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.