Air fryer

Options
My husband and I got an air fryer from our sister in law for Christmas. Besides the obvious (fries), are there any great recipes or foods to try with the air fryer?

Replies

• admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Almond flour chicken tenders are really good!
    Egg wash and then coat with almond flour mixed with other seasonings. Or other breading of your choice of course.

I also like to put shrimp in there too!
  • sarak0310
    sarak0310 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is your friend when trying to find healthy recipes for new gadgets. It’s where I find everything for our instant pot!
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    I love my air fryer. Not only can it do fries it can roast all sorts of vegetables. Just a little bit of oil with herbs and spices and you are good to go. I have also done some pretty good roasts in mine too. I will grill cheese on bread (or toasted sandwiches will work) and my daughter loves the garlic bread it makes. Pizza works a treat. Quiche and frittata have worked out well, but I prefer the oven for those. It is great to reheat said quiche and frittata, or anything of that nature, as the crust stays crunchy.

Did I mention how much I love my air fryer?
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Brussels sprouts!
  • arilukaszewicz1
    arilukaszewicz1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Love making empanadas in mine
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You tube has tons of air fryer recipes-
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I love making frozen plain chicken breasts, turkey breasts, veggies of all types, cakes, cookies, EVERYTHING!! Literally put anything in it and it comes out amazing haha. Google "best air fryer recipes" there are too many to name!