Whole30 Challenge, January 2019

Options
akindofmagick
akindofmagick Posts: 143 Member
Anyone interested in joining me on a Whole30 Challenge this January? No sugar, no alcohol, no grains, no legumes, no dairy. Lots of resources out there, tho this will be my first time doing it. I need to reset badly. I just placed a hold on a couple of library books, and will be working up my menu plans and shopping lists this weekend, with an eye to kicking off this challenge next Tuesday.

Replies

• ninjagardener
    ninjagardener Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting next week, too!
  • ilovemyzippy18
    ilovemyzippy18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it for my health. I'm at risk for heart disease and dont want to get it because of a craving.

Whole foods are easy but it's hard to keep the menu different. Or at least it is for me.

LETS DO THIS
  • journey_4_ashley
    journey_4_ashley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’m doing January Whole30...starting today actually! This will be my third round 😊
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,180 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I am in! I love this diet. Went on it for month of November and saw great changes. In Dec. had a little bit of cheese, chocolate and cookies and my stomach is not happy.

One of my fav parts of this eating plan is that if you cheat, you have to start over at day 1. It’s a big thing to start over so for Nov. I never did cheat.
    Thanks for this thread!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Second round, I did the first round 2 years ago and it changed my way i eat and think about food. I would be happy to join you.
  • cassondra13705
    cassondra13705 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have 30 whole 30 dinners prepped and ready to go. It took forever, but it will be worth it.
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    Day 1 today: Had eggs, avocado, chicken, bunless, no cheese burger and sparkling water.
    Craving a little chocolate but I won’t have any.
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    I'm in! I have 30 whole 30 dinners prepped and ready to go. It took forever, but it will be worth it.

That’s an awesome idea~ Did you use a cookbook or good website for the recipes?
  • amandah3493
    amandah3493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I’m starting tomorrow! My first time doing it!
  • journey_4_ashley
    journey_4_ashley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How’s everyone doing? Today marks day 15 for me...halfway there 😊. Bring on the tiger blood🤣