Starting again

Hello there. Trying to write on here for some accountability I guess. This is my millionth time trying to get in shape it feels like and I really hope to stick to it this time. Appreciate any and all advice and support!

Replies

• Sundaenia
    Sundaenia Posts: 23 Member
    I hear that! I am in the same boat. Please feel free to add me :)
  • leonastlouis
    leonastlouis Posts: 1 Member
    Same here. You're not alone!
  • tmktmk2008
    tmktmk2008 Posts: 5 Member
    tmmedina15 wrote: »
    Hello there. Trying to write on here for some accountability I guess. This is my millionth time trying to get in shape it feels like and I really hope to stick to it this time. Appreciate any and all advice and support!

• tmktmk2008
    tmktmk2008 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi my name is Tina. Yes accountability is very important. I have been on my weight loss journey since May and have lost 31 pounds. I love food and I dont like to be hungry. I had to make the decision to only eat better food. And I learned that the better I ate the more I liked that healthier foods. I've never been a salad eater and I started making salads with things I liked. I put fruit, avacodos corn bacon bits. I like sweet things so i found a raspberry vinaigrette that is light and then i water it down. Half dressing half water. There is also a poppyseed dressing that has hardly any calories at all and i water that down also. I have found snacks that are healthier also. Rice cakes and crisps. Also i have stopped eating fruits after 3. Some fruits have ALOT of sugar. I hope some of this is helpful.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10713956/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-january-2019#latest is a great month-by-month way to build up general self-awareness and accountability habits.

Take a read of the descriptions and testimonials, and follow the link there to join the group if it looks like it would suit. It can work for ANY activity level or type, personal eating plan, and where you are in your journey (barely beginning through keeping on track for maintenance).

You will never be "out of the challenge" As will be explained in the FAQs at this link, if you "use all 3 of your passes" your name won't be on the virtual Winner's Circle for the month, but you WILL be supported and encouraged to carry on with practicing the accountability steps. Those that keep on reports and try again the next month are the true winners of this challenge. I have just finished my 3rd month, and will be back there again in January.