Motivation buddies?!

Options
Hi there! First time using this app, millionth time trying to lose weight. Not sure about anyone else.. but I'm really bad at keeping myself motivated especially since I'll be doing this by myself. I'd love to make some friends! Let's help each other through this(:

Replies

• cabondz
    cabondz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Ditto, I started today and want a partner in crime in my journey lol
  • premiern1
    premiern1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Connie and I'm recommitting to this process again. I am awful at maintaining motivation and I'd love to be part of a group supporting each other
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10713956/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-january-2019#latest is a great month-by-month way to build up self-awareness and accountability habits.

Take a read of the descriptions and testimonials, and follow the link there to join the group if it looks like it would suit. It can work for ANY activity level or type, personal eating plan, and where you are in your journey (barely beginning through keeping on track for maintenance).

You will never be "out of the challenge" As will be explained in the FAQs at this link, if you "use all 3 of your passes" your name won't be on the virtual Winner's Circle for the month, but you WILL be supported and encouraged to carry on with practicing the accountability steps. Those that keep on reports and try again the next month are the true winners of this challenge. I have just finished my 3rd month, and will be back there again in January. Hope to see some of you there.